Dr. Jun Chen was born in October, 1980. She received her bachelor degree in Computer Science and Technology from Wuhan University, Wuhan, China in 2003 and received her PhD degree in Computer Application from Wuhan University in 2008. She worked as a Postdoctoral Research Assistant in City University of Hong Kong from August 2008 to July 2009. She was a visiting fellow in the Department of Information System in City University of Hong Kong from February 2012 to February 2013. Currently, her research interests include data management in mobile computing environments, user behavior in virtual community, social commerce and knowledge management.
Computer Networks & Practices
Database Systems & Applications
Enterprise Resource Plan
Principles and Methods in Information System Research
Introduction of the Technologies in Computer Software Systems
1. Jun Chen, Xiao-Liang Shen, “Consumers' decisions in social commerce context: An empirical investigation”, Decision Support Systems, 2015.
2. Zhigang Shou, Jun Chen, Wenting Zhu, Lihuang, Yang, “Firm capability and performance in China: The moderating role of institutional forces”, Journal of Business Research, 2014.
3. Kai Liu, Victor Lee, Joseph Kee-Yin Ngf, Jun Chen, Sang Hyuk Son, “Temporal Data Dissemination in Vehicular Cyber–Physical Systems”, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2014.
4. Jun Chen, Victor Lee, Kai Liu, Edward Chen, “Efficient processing of requests with network coding in on-demand data broadcast environments”, Information Sciences, 2013.
5. Jun Chen, Victor Lee, Edward Chan, “Network coding-aware cache replacement policy in on-demand broadcast environments”, Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology (New Series), 2012.
6. Jun Chen, Victor Lee, Kai Liu, “On the performance of real-time multi-item request scheduling in data broadcast environments”, The Journal of Systems and Software, 2010.
7. Jun Chen, “Inter-organizational Contact Diversity and Unethical Firm Behavior: Relationship, Effects Mechanism and Governance Measures”, Journal of Wuhan University (Social Science Edition), 2011.
8. Chen Jun, Huang Ganping. “Study on the Cost of k-coteries”. Journal of Computer Engineering and Science (in Chinese), 2007.
9. Chen Jun, Cheng Weikun, Huang Ganping, “Real time IDS Scheme Based on System Calls”, Journal of Wuhan University (Natural Science Edition). Dec, 2005.
1. Jun Chen, Xiao Liang Shen, Zhen-jiao Chen, “Understanding social commerce intention: A relational view”, Proceeding of the 47th Hawaii International Conference on System Science, 2014.
2. Jun Chen, Victor Lee, Edward Chen, “Network coding-aware cache replacement policy in on-demand broadcast environments”, Proceeding of the 6th CHINACOM, 2011.
3. Jun Chen, Junyang Zhou, Quantitative Analysis on Request Overlapping in On-demand Broadcast Environments，Proceeding of the 5th IEEE international Conference on Wireless Communication, Networking and Mobile Computing，2010.
4. Jun Chen, Cheng Zhan, A Study on Coding Assisted Data Dissemination in On-demand Broadcast Environments, Proceeding of the 5th IEEE international Conference on Wireless Communication, Networking and Mobile Computing, 2010.
5. Jun Chen, Kai Liu, Victor C.S.Lee, “Analysis of data scheduling algorithms in supporting real-time multi-item requests in on-demand broadcast environments”. Proceeding of the 23th IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium, 2009, IPDPS 2009.
6. Jun Chen, Victor C.S.Lee, Cheng Zhan, “Efficient processing of real-time multi-item requests with network coding in on-demand broadcast environments”. Proceeding of the 15th IEEE International Conference on Embedded and Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications, RTCSA 2009, pp: 119-128, 2009.
7. Jun Chen, Victor C.S.Lee, Joseph Kee-Yin Ng, “Scheduling real-time multi-item requests in on-demand broadcast”. Proceeding of the 14th IEEE International Conference on Embedded and Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications, RTCSA 2008, pp: 207-216, 2008.
8. Jun Chen, Victor C.S.Lee, Edward Chan. Scheduling Real-time Multi-item Requests in Wireless On-Demand Broadcast Networks. Proceeding of the 4th International Conference on mobile Technology, Application and Systems (Mobility 2007). Singapore, 10-12 September. Page: 125-131.
9. Jun Chen, Huang Ganping, Victor C.S.Lee. Scheduling Algorithm for Multi-item Requests with Time Constraints in Mobile Computing Environments. Proceeding of the 13th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems (ICPADS2007). Taiwan, 5-7 December.
1. Social Science Foundation from the Ministry of Education, China (Project No. 10YJC630021): A study on the effect of online advertisement to member reaction in virtual community (Jan, 2011 ~ Dec, 2013), RMB 70000. (Accomplished)
2. National Nature Science Foundation of China (Project. No 71202120): From offline to online: An empirical study on location scenario based electronic word-of-mouth in online community (Jan 2013~ Dec, 2015), RMB 175000.
3. Teaching Reseach Project of Hubei, China: A teaching mode that mixed with MOOC applied in Information Management related courses. (Jan 2015~ Dec 2018), RMB 30000.