Academic / job titles
Information Management School Building, Room.514
• Semantic Data Modeling and Management
• Knowledge Engineering
• NoSQL Database Models and Theory
• Programming Language Theory
• Analysis and Design of Information Systems
• Operational Analysis
• Page Description Languages
• Software Testing, for Master students in Information School
• Semantics of Programming Languages, for Ph.D. students in SKLSE
• Academic English, for Ph.D. students in Computer School
• Advanced Database Tech., for Master students in Computer School
Mengchi Liu,Jie Hu,Liu Chen, Xuhui Li: Representing Hierarchical Relationships in INM.ER 2014: 297-304
 Xuhui Li,Mengchi Liu,Shanfeng Zhu,Arif Ghafoor: XTQ: A Declarative Functional XML Query Language.CoRR abs/1406.1224(2014)
 Rui CAI, Yanxiang HE, Xuhui LI, Tieyun QIAN, Ming ZHONG: A Set-oriented Approach to Presenting Recursive XML Query with Logic Views, Journal of Computational Information Systems 10: 2 (2014) 849–857.
Ming Zhong,Mengchi Liu,Zhifeng Bao, Xuhui Li,Tieyun Qian: MVP Index: Towards Efficient Known-Item Search on Large Graphs.DASFAA (1) 2013: 193-200
 Xuhui Li,Shanfeng Zhu,Mengchi Liu,Ming Zhong: Presenting XML Schema Mapping with Conjunctive-Disjunctive Views.WAIM 2013: 105-110
Yingxu Wang,Yanan Zhang,Phillip C.-Y. Sheu, Xuhui Li,Hong Guo: The Formal Design Model of an Automatic Teller Machine (ATM).IJSSCI 2(1): 102-131 (2010)
 Xuhui Li, Mengchi Liu. Towards a “More Declarative” XML Query Language. Proc. of DEXA, LNCS 6262, pp. 375-390, Springer, 2010.
 Xuhui Li, Arif Ghafoor, Mengchi Liu. A Pattern-based Temporal XML Query Language. Proc. of WISE 2010, LNCS 6488, pp.428-441, Springer, 2010.
 Xuhui Li, Hao Zhang, Yongfa Zhang. Deploying Mobile Computation in Cloud Service. Proc. of CloudComp 2009, LNCS 5391, pp. 301-311, Springer, 2009.
 Xuhui Li, Mengchi Liu. Design Issues of XTQ Language. Proc. of CIT 2008, IEEE CS Press, 2008.
 Xuhui Li, Mengchi Liu. Query XML Documents Using XTQ. Proc. of WSCS 2008, 2008.
Jiannong Cao, Jingyang Zhou, Weiwei Zhu, Xuhui Li. A Mobile Agent-enabled Framework for Structuring and Building Distributed Systems on the Internet, Science in China, Series F, Vol.49, No.6 pp.885-905, 2006.
 Xuhui Li, Jiannong Cao, Yanxiang He, Yifeng Chen. MADESE: A Simulation Environment for Mobile Agent. Proc. of IEEE CIT 2006, IEEE CS Press, 2006.
 Zhiyong Peng, Qing Li, Lin Feng, Xuhui Li. Using Object Deputy Model to Prepare Data for Data Warehousing. IEEE Transactions on Data and Knowledge Engineering, Vol.17, No.9, pp.1274-1288, 2005.
 Xuhui Li, Jiannong Cao, Yanxiang He, Jingyang Zhou. A Discrete Event System Model for Simulating Mobile Agent. Proc. of ISPA 2005, LNCS 3758, pp.701-712, Springer, 2005.
 Xuhui Li, Zhiyong Peng, Jiannong Cao. A Practical Approach to Specifying and Verifying Mobile Agent Algorithms. Journal of Pervasive Computing and Communications, Vol.1, No.2, pp.113-121, 2005.
 Xuhui Li, Jiannong Cao, Yanxiang He. A Language for Description and Verification of Mobile Agent Algorithms. Proc. of CIT 2004, IEEE CS Press, 2004.
 Xuhui Li, Jiannong Cao, Yanxiang He. A Direct Execution Approach to Simulating Mobile Agent Algorithms. The Journal of Supercomputing, Vol.29, No.2, pp. 171-184, Springer, 2004.
PROJECTS (RESEARCH GRANTS)
I am the leader of the following projects:
• Research on Knowledge Management and Search Methods in Big data Era. Postdoc. Funding, 2014-2016.
• Research on Ontology-oriented Declarative Information Extraction of Large-scale Semantic Information, National Science Fundation of China, 61272110, 2013-2016.
• Research on extensive information modeling of network unstructured data. Open-funding of Shanghai Key Lab of Intelligent Information Processing, 2013-2014.
• Core Technologies of Intelligent Native XML Database. Wuhan Chengguang Project, 2008-2010.
• Scalable Typed XML data processing language. Funding of Central Universities of Education Department, 2009-2010.
• Cross-media Database: Models, Methods and System. Key Project of Education Department of China, 2008-2009.
AWARDS AND HONORS
• Award for Advances in Science and Technology from Department of Education (DoE)
Visiting Scholar of Purdue University, Dept. of Electronic and Computer Engineering, 2009-2010
Member of Theoretical Information Science Committee in China Computer Federation
Senior member of China Computer Federation
Life member of Association for Computing Mechinery (ACM)
Program committee member for many international conferences including: CloudComp, GCC, CIT.