Academic / job titles
Office phone: 027-68752607
• Archives theory and method
• Digital archives and modern technology
• Cultural Heritage preservation and conservation
• Archives conservation
• Electronic records management
• Secretarial Science
• Office automation
• Cultural heritage conservation and tourism
1. Zhou Y L, Ye P. Protection Mechanisms and Realization Route of Intangible Cultural Heritage in China. Study and Practice. 2014(7).
2. Zhou Y L, Zhao Y. Research on Digital Archiving Strategies Based on the Personal Cloud Storage Service. Archives Science Study, 2014(3)
3. Zhou Y L, Zhao Y. Research on Digital Archiving Strategies Based on the Personal Cloud Storage Service. Archives Science Bulletin, 2014(6).
4, Zhou Y L, Zhao Y. Research on Digital Archiving Strategies Based on the Personal Cloud Storage Service[J]. Library Development, 2014(6).
5. Zhou Y L, Huang L B, Wang Q Q. The Development Status and Promoting Strategy of ”Memory of the World”. Journal of Information Resources Management, 2014(2).
6. Zhou Y L, Dai Y, Chen Q K. Theory and practice for intangible cultural heritage archival management. Wuhan University Press, 2013.
7. Ye P, Zhou Y L. “The Metadata Standards of Chinese Intangible Cultural Heritages”, ICACSEI 2013, Beijing, July 25-26, 2013.
8. Ye P, Zhou Y L. “The Development and Trends Of China’s Intangible Cultural Heritage Representative List”, ICSSR 2013, Beijing, 2013.
9. Ye P, Zhou Y L. “The framework and standards of Chinese intangible cultural heritage metadata”. ICSSR 2013, Beijing, 2013.
10. Zhou Y L, Dai Y, Lin M. Documentary Heritage Conservation, Wuhan University Press, 2012.
11. Zhou Y L, Li S S. “Research on outsourcing security engineering of E/M-government”, CSSS 2011, Nanjing, July27-29, 2011.
12. Zhou Y L, Wang S S, Ni W. World heritage and national heritage of China. Wuhan University Press, 2010.
13. Zhou Y L, Office Automation, Wuhan University Press, 2010.
14. Zhou Y L, Theory and practice for documentary heritage conservation in China. Wuhan University Press, 2008.
15. Zhou Y L, Strategic Study on Movable Cultural Heritage Conservation. Beijing Library Press, 2006.
16, Jin B, Zhou Y L. Science of Archives Conservation Techniques. Higher Education Press , 2000.
PROJECTS (RESEARCH GRANTS)
• National Social Science Fund Project“research on the collective intelligence model of the intangible cultural heritage resources construction”(Grant No.13BTQ060).
• National Social Science Fund Project “Movable cultural heritage conservation stratigy”(Grant No.08BTQ042)
• A major program of key research base focused on the humanities and social science of Ministry of Education program” Reach on the Construction and Service of Archival Information Resources based on Public Requirement “(Grant No. 2009JJD870001)
• A program funded by Ministry of Education “Archives conservation strategy based on the evalution of objects and enviroments”(Grant No. 05JA870003)
• Ntional Archives Administration Bureau program”《Study on the theory and practice of Intangile cultural heritage preservation”（Grant No. 2007-R-02）
AWARDS AND HONORS
1. Liu X C, Zhou Y L, et al. Research on the policies and regulations safeguard mechanism of archives information resource sharing in China. Awarded the 3rd outstanding scientific and technological achievements of National Archives in 2013.
2. Zhou Y L. Theory and practice for documentary heritage conservation in China. Awarded the 2nd outstanding scientific and technological achievements of National Archives in 2011.
3. Zhou Y L, Liu X C, et al. Research report on the theory and practice of intangible cultural heritage archives management in China. Awarded the 2nd outstanding scientific and technological achievements of National Archives in 2011.
4. Zhou Y L. Research on the preservation strategies of movable cultural heritage. Awarded the 3rd excellent achievement prize of the Colleges and Universities research(2009).
5. Zhou Y L, et al. The foundation and strategies for advancing present archives documentary conservation technologies. Awarded the 3rd outstanding scientific and technological achievements of National Archives in 2009.
Sep. 2002-June2005: PH D degree at School of Information Management, Wuhan University
Sep. 2000-Sep. 2001: Visiting scholar of Section de la conservation-restauration, Univerisite Paris I, and CRCC in Paris
Sep. 1992-Dec.1994: Master degree at Archives School, Renming University of China
Sep. 1984- June 1988: Biology Schience Deparment, Hubei University